Capitol Bridge, LLC is Small 8(a) Business and MBE Certified firm. As a quickly growing, minority owned small business, Capitol Bridge is committed to embodying the core values that define who we are and what our organization stands for; we strive to continuously improve and extend upon our people-first approach to business operations.
We Value Our Clients & Our Employees
- We have a unique and diverse composition of staff from a wide range of locations, along with a vibrant assortment of cultural and professional backgrounds.
- We emphasize the importance of our clients and team members on a daily basis and acknowledge that they are the key to our success and the drivers of our customer focused values.
- We strive to maintain an environment that provides personal and professional opportunities for our team members while promoting an entrepreneurial spirit centered on empowerment, accountability, and results.
- We are comprised of the best and brightest in the industry and we continue to recruit professionals who share our core values.
- We strive to always do right by our clients and team members and we continuously build upon the tight knit, family feel of our work environment.
- We do not merely hire workers, we carefully recruit and retain individuals who want to be a part of something special.
- We promote a fun, challenging and flexible work environment.
We Value Integrity
- We strive to operate and do business the right way each and every day. Our team members value honesty, respect, and teamwork which is evident in everything we do.
We Embrace Continuous Learning
- We support staff growth through continued learning and encourage all of our employees to take on new challenges and stretch roles.
We Seek Feedback
- We are very hands with each of our engagments and do our best to ensure we truly understand and apprecoate the needs of our clients and the work being completed.
- We allow staff to share their individual opinions and suggestions and implement these when appropriate.